We are committed to make your shopping experience as fuss-free and enjoyable as much as possible. These terms and conditions (the "T&Cs") apply to www.carrarocoffee.com.my (the "Site") and form the terms and conditions on which we supply products and services to you. Please read through the T&Cs prior to using the Site. Your use of the Site indicates that you have acknowledged, understood, and agree to adhere to the T&Cs.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
This Site is operated by Donamarkt Sdn Bhd (Company no. 1164398-V) having our business address at 17, Jalan Industri 1/8, Taman Perindustrian USJ 1, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor trading as www.carrarocofee.com.my (“Carraro Coffee Malaysia”).
ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE
As a condition of your access to and/or use of the Site, you warrant that:-
- all information supplied by you on the Site is accurate, current and complete;
- you are 18 years of age or older in order to access and/or use the Site; and
- you will not copy or distribute any part of the Site in any medium without Love, Bonito's prior written authorization.
You shall be solely responsible for your access to and/or use of the Site and its materials herein.
Where you create a user account and password, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We reserve the right to disable any user account at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these T&Cs.
You agree and undertake not to:
- use the Site for illegal purposes or other than in conformance with the acceptable use policies of any connected computer networks, any applicable Internet standards and any other applicable laws;
- impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere or disrupt other computer systems or networks connected to the Site, interfere with another’s utilization and enjoyment of the Site, or use or upload, in any way, any software or material that contains, or which you have reason to suspect that contains, viruses, damaging components, malicious code or harmful components which may impair or corrupt the Site's data or damage or interfere with the operation of another customer’s computer or mobile device or the Site; and
- post, promote or transmit through the Site any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material that contains any computer virus or other invasive or damaging code, program or macro; infringes any third-party intellectual property or any other proprietary rights; is defamatory, libelous or threatening; is obscene, pornographic, indecent, counterfeited, fraudulent, stolen, harmful or otherwise illegal under any applicable law; and/or is or may be construed as offensive and/or otherwise objectionable, in our sole opinion.
To the extent that any information, graphics, photographs, data and/or any other material is posted, promoted or transmitted through the Site by you (e.g. by way of product reviews or otherwise), please note that we do not actively monitor, edit or regulate such content and it is your responsibility to ensure that such content is in compliance the prohibitions in subparagraphs (1) to (4) above. However, if we are notified of any defamatory, obscene, libelous, threatening or other similar content, we may take steps to remove such content from the Site as soon as practicable.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not affiliated with or owned, operated, or controlled by Carraro Coffee Malaysia, including third party payment system providers. You acknowledge and agree that Carraro Coffee Malaysia is not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or practices of such third party websites or the companies that own them. By using the Site, you expressly relieve Carraro Coffee Malaysia from any and all liability arising from your access and use of any third party website.
We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party websites before using them and disclosing your personal data to them.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All content available on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") are the property of Carraro Coffee Malaysia, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and are protected by international copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on www.carrarocoffee.com.my (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Carraro Coffee Malaysia, our affiliates, partners or licensors, in Malaysia and in other countries, and are protected by international trademark laws. Except as set forth in the limited licenses in Section (5) below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content or Trademarks nor any portion of www.carrarocoffee.com.my may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of www.carrarocoffee.com.my. This limited license does not include the right to:
- frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose www.carrarcoffee.com.my or any portion thereof;
- modify or download www.carrarocoffee.com.my or Content (except caching or as necessary to view www.carrarocoffee.com.my);
- make any use of www.carrarocoffee.com.my or Content other than personal use;
create any derivative work based upon either www.carrarocoffee.com.my or Content;
- collect account information for the benefit of yourself or another party;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing our name or the Trademarks or to otherwise use the Trademarks; or
- use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure. We also grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.carrarocoffee.com.my for personal, non-commercial use only.
A website that links to the Site, www.carrarocoffee.com.my:
- may link to, but not replicate, our Content;
- may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
- may not misrepresent its relationship with us;
- may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages;
- may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
- may not use any Trademark; and
- may not link to any page of www.carrarocoffee.com.my other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to www.carrarocoffee.com.my, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.
Any unauthorized use by you of www.carrarocoffee.com.my terminates the limited licenses set forth in this Section 5 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law or these Terms and Conditions.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The Site, its services and all information provided herein are provided on an "as is." We make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, express or implied, in connection with these terms and conditions or www.carrarocoffee.com.my, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, except to the extent such representations and warranties are not legally excludable. You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any
- interruption of business;
- access delays or access interruptions to www.carrarocoffee.com.my;
- data non-delivery, misdelivery, corruption, destruction or other modification;
- loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on www.carrarocoffee.com.my;
- computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of www.carrarocoffee.com.my, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites
- any inaccuracies or omissions in content or
- events beyond our reasonable control further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to www.carrarocoffee.com.my regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall our maximum aggregate liability exceed One Hundred Malaysian Ringgit (RM100.00).
You agree to indemnify us and hold us and our partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and their employees, officers, directors, and representatives harmless from any claims, losses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your access of, use of and/or participation in this Site, including (i) any claims of infringement of a third party’s rights; (ii) damage to tangible property, bodily injury, or death; (iii) negligence or willful misconduct caused or attributable to you or any of your agents, and (iv) breaches of your obligations under these T&Cs.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by www.carrarocoffee.com.my and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arise out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through the Site, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.carrarocoffee.com.my. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Carraro Coffee Malaysia takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We will determine in our sole discretion whether there has been a breach of these T&Cs through your use and/or access of the Site. When a breach of these T&Cs has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate, including:-
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use and/or access the Site;
- Issuing a warning to you;
- Commencing legal proceedings against you for loss resulting from your breach; and
- Disclosure to law enforcement authorities of such information as we reasonably deem necessary.
We exclude liability for any actions taken in response to breaches of these T&Cs. The responses described above are not exhaustive, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
You may place an order with us by completing and submitting the order form on the Site. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all orders. All orders will be deemed to be irrevocable and unconditional upon transmission through the Site, and we shall be entitled, but not obliged, to process such order(s) without your further consent and any further reference or notice to you.
We reserve the right to accept or decline any and all orders received from or through the Site in our sole and absolute discretion. Our acceptance of your order will take place when a confirmation email is sent to your registered email address with us, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Each fully-paid order accepted by us shall constitute a separate and individual contract governed by these T&Cs (an "Order"). We will assign an order number to your Order when we accept your Order. Please tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your Order.
If we are unable to process your order, we will inform you of this. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources for which we could not reasonably plan, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product, or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
The price payable by you for the Product shall be the price of the Product listed for sale as stated on the Site at the time your order is transmitted to us through the Site. We reserve the right to amend the price of any Product at any time without giving any reason or prior notice. Please complete payment at the moment your order was placed as all unpaid orders will be cancelled automatically after an hour. In the event that any Product has been mispriced on the Site, we reserve the right to terminate the Order and notify you of such termination, regardless of whether or not the products have been dispatched or are in transit and whether payment has been charged to you.
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on www.carrarocoffee.com.my; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colours or other content available on www.carrarocoffee.com.my are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Additional information provided on this site is for educational and informational purposes only. Carraro Coffee Malaysia does not take responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any information, recommendations, treatment, procedure, action or application of medicine by any person using the present site. The information contained here is offered without any warranty and it is not liable for its accuracy, mistakes, or for any damage caused by user's reliance on information obtained from www.carrarocoffee.com.my.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We do not provide for any returns and/or refunds of our products unless it was incorrectly delivered or its packaging was damaged during transit. Customers are advised to inspect the general condition of the products immediately upon receipt of the delivery. No claims shall be entertained once the delivery order has been accepted by customers.
Once an order has been successfully submitted with payment duly authorised, we will not entertain any request for cancellation of the order. As such, please ensure that you have checked all details prior to submitting your order for processing.
Please note that we will not be held accountable for any products which have been acknowledged upon delivery. Therefore, we strongly urge customers to check the condition of your order before signing for acknowledgement.
We do not entertain refunds or returns in the event that the designated recipient for your order cannot be contacted or located. In this case, the product will be returned to the purchaser, and any additional delivery charges to re-deliver or re-route to any new address shall be borne by the purchaser.
Online / e-store purchases are treated as separate from store purchases; product returns for online /e-store purchases will not be entertained at any of brick and mortal stores.
The cost of delivery of your Order will be displayed to you on our Site. You may refer to our FAQs for more details on shipping terms and conditions.
Orders are processed and dispatched from our warehouse to our delivery partner within an estimated 2 working days. Our local delivery partner shall deliver the Product to the address specified in your Order.
If delivery of your Product is delayed, we will inform you accordingly and the Product will be dispatched after it becomes available. The time for delivery shall not be of the essence, and neither we nor our agents shall be liable for any delay in delivery howsoever caused.
All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from Carraro Coffee Malaysia to your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered and signed for at your specified address, it is no longer covered.
We'll be in touch via email in the event of a bounced parcel. However please note that, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to us, we may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs, or terminate your Order if you repeatedly fail to take delivery of the Product.
Bounced parcels that are unclaimed after half a year will be deemed as Carraro Coffee Malaysia property and no compensation will be offered as sufficient response time has been given.
WHEN YOU BECOME RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRODUCT
The Product will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the Product to the address you provided us. You own the Product which is the subject of your Order once we have received payment in full for your Order.
We may terminate the Order at any time by writing to you if:
- You do not make payment to us when it is due;
- You do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information necessary for us to provide you with the Product (e.g. delivery address);
- You do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Product to you;
- If we terminate the Order in the situations set out above, we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided, but we may deduct or charge you reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract.
Returns, Replacements and Refunds: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, Carraro Coffee Malaysia shall only accept returns and grant replacements and refunds on the condition that the items being returned, replaced or refunded were purchased from the Site. Purchases of items other than from the Site are not eligible for returns, replacements or refunds under these T&Cs. For items purchased from our retail stores, please refer to the T&Cs stated on your purchase receipts or you may check in-store with our retail assistants.
No Relationship: Neither these T&Cs nor your use and/or access of the Site creates any joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship between you and Carraro Coffee Malaysia.
Assignment: You may not assign these T&Cs or any rights or obligations under these T&Cs to any party.
Waiver & Severability: The failure of Carraro Coffee Malaysia to enforce any right or provision of these T&Cs shall not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. In the event that any provision of these T&Cs is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these T&Cs shall remain in full force and effect.
Third Party Rights: A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no right to enforce or to enjoy the benefit of any term of this agreement.
Governing Law: These T&Cs and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. Any claim or dispute arising out of or relating to these T&Cs and/or your access to and/or use of the Site which cannot be resolved through negotiation will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.
Store credit is credit that you can use towards the purchase of an item from our Site. It comes in the form of an electronic voucher. Store credit is valid for 1 year from its date of issue. Store credit is strictly non-refundable, non-extensible and non-transferable.
We may change any content or material on the Site at any time. Any of the content or material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update the Site. We shall not be liable if for any reason the Site, or any portion thereof, is unavailable at any time or for any period. We reserve the right to refuse any and all current or future access to and/or use of the Site without prior notice to you.
If we decide to change our T&Cs for the Site, we will post the revised T&Cs here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our T&Cs. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to the T&Cs as posted.